We’ve got a network of friendly faces on the ground in each of our destinations.
Some may call them city-guides, but to us, they’re Honchos – local legends ready to share their life with you.
It’s not every day you get the opportunity to wander off and explore new horizons. And we know that when you do, you seek an authentic experience.
Honchos know the city better than anyone because they live there. They can show you the iconic sights and then take you behind the scenes for a real taste of local life. They’re under 35, speak excellent English and love their job because they get to meet people from all over the world.
You might be comfortable dropping an “una cerveza por favour” in Spain, but do you know how to ask for directions in Russian or find the right bus in Mongolia? Your Honcho will not only help you with the logistics of travelling in a distant land but let you feel the pulse of a city through local gems not yet listed in the guidebooks.
• Honchos are included at every stop on your journey.
• They’ll meet you at each stop and help you get your bearings – need to find an ATM, no worries. Want to try a local beer. Easy.
• They’ll take you to where you want to go and places you haven’t even heard of.
• They will not take you to endless souvenir shops or their cousin’s restaurant – unless you want that.
• There’s no pressure to hang with a Honcho if you’d rather do your own thing.
• They’re available in each city from 9am-9pm, but can often be coerced to stay out late for a drink or two.
• When it comes time to leave, and you’re nursing a post-vodka hangover, they’ll make sure you get on the right train at the right time for stress-free travel.